Vacuum chambers are available in standard 150, 500, and 1,000 liter capacities. A special wall thermoregulation system (optional) guarantees the best functioning below 300 mbar, thermoregulating the test environment by radiation.
This new range of altitude chambers is also available in both thermostatic (temperature and pressure control) and climatic (temperature, pressure, and humidity control) versions. 500 and 1000 l models can be supplied in the ES version.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Excellent solidity of the test chamber
- Top-of-sector performance, in terms of both the breadth of the regulation field and the speed of the temperature and pressure variation
- Optimized system for the thermoregulation of the walls of the test chamber in both the heating and cooling phase, even for pressures close to the minimum value (optional)
- Industrialization of the control, cooling, humidification, and pumping devices, in order to guarantee maximum quality and reliability as well as ease of access to the various maintenance points
- DEF STAN 0035 3-11 (HIGH TEMPERATURES, LOrW PRESSURES)
- DEF STAN 0035 3-12 (LOW TEMPERATURES, LOW PRESSURES)
- DEF STAN 0035 3-13 (LOW TEMP. AND PRESSURES, HIGH HUMIDITY)
- MIL-STD-810G METHOD 500.5 PART I
- MIL-STD-810G METHOD 500.5 PART II
- MIL-STD-810G METHOD 500.5 PART III*
CONTROL SYSTEM: an innovative software
ACS vacuum chambers are now equipped with the new all-in-one software MyKratos™ allowing to manage, monitor and assist the chamber through mobile and desktop devices, using WiFi, Ethernet, or GPRS/UTMS connections.
MyKratos™ and MyAngel24™ inside for easy remote access (including Wi-Fi)
The chamber is equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), used to manage all chamber functions and safety interlocks.
A special device is used to control the chamber via “mobile” devices, such as Tablets and Smartphones, or to establish a remote Internet comnnection. The HMI system consists of an on-board panel and a Remote connection control (MyKratos™ and MyAngel™).
The system can connect several chambers in cluster mode at the same time and can provide a common supervision from a centralized point (option: MY KRATOS MULTICHAMBER S/W FOR MULTICHAMBER REMOTE CONTROL BY PC)
MyKratos™ includes MyAngel24™, our remote teleassistance system: the chambers stay connected to the remote server 24 hours a day monitoring running conditions and any anomalies, in order to guarantee faster and more efficient service and maintenance activities.
MyKratos™ Free App to remotely manage the chamber is available at